Tuesday 28 March 2017

Video: MNNQNS - Next Time I Try

MNNQNS Next Time I Try

MNNQNS - Next Time I Try

Info: Our favourite French post-punk, new-wave, rock act, MNNQNS from Rouen have just released a brand new video for their track 'Next Time I Try', from their latest EP Capital, which was released in autumn of last year. Of the track itself I had mused; ''Next Time I Try' is a catchy hook-laden treat, trundling steadily to the percussion and trademark wobble of MNNQN's front-loaded bass-lines, it's an energising piece of fluid indie-rock, a real hip-shaker. The E.P.'s title-track veers strongly towards nonchalant noise-rock, spinning effortlessly through the motions with delightful echoed and watery guitar effects, it's a crunching and arresting moment on Capital.'

It looks and sounds as good as it did back then, MNNQNS exuding cool and a certain joie de vivre in their newest video. Read the full review of Capital, and listen to it here.

Like / Listen & Follow: