Sunday 15 March 2015

Here To Help You Out - Stillness, New Track




Here To Help You Out, 'Stillness'


Info: It was last July when Here To Help You Out first featured on the blog, and the Dublin band have returned with a lovely new track, 'Stillness' (above). Singer Louise O'Hanlon's soothing voice beckons you to a stream of calm, belying the less than placid lyrics; 'So crack my sternum while you pump my lungs, or simply hold me until the night-time comes, it's all closing in, the water turns from black to blue to green, who needs to breathe? Don't quote me yet, but I'm this close to death.' A nicely placed pause follows before the guitar riff resumes, and then, seemingly out of nowhere the gentleness of the track subsides to Black Sabbath or Alice Cooper type metal, I certainly didn't see that coming! HTHYO are currently putting together plans for their first live performances of 2015 so watch this space.


Like / Listen & Follow: